2013年12月12日 星期四

Summary

OK...this blog finally come to an end...I have to say that it is still difficult for me to write articles in English, and it is also hard to think about what topic i was going to talk about. Strangely, i always spend more time sitting in front of the computer than really writing my article.

This nine weeks, i introduce nine topics, involving surfing, whale watching, kitesurfing, diving, sand sculpture, and jellyfish ...etc. Among them, the two i like the most is surfing and kitesurfing, They are both so cool !!I once sat on the beach seeing four foreigners surfing for 1 hour !! I think that i fall in love with this exciting extreme sport that time. though i am even not good at swimming......
However, though i have introduced those interesting entertainments, i still think that the most enjoyable thing is sit on the beach, just enjoy the beautiful view~
Besides, it is also important to protect the sea environment. Therefore, we mustn't leave any garbage and take anything like shells from beaches when we having fun in them. What you consider little can cause a series of  damage to those beautiful beaches.









沒有留言:

張貼留言