This week, i want to introduce another interesting exercise - Diving!! Imagining that you are in the deep blue sea, fishes lightly swimming by your body......So romantic!!
So...what picture appear in your brain when thinking about diving??
Haha!! This picture really comes to my brain when i think about diving!! Somehow it looks very funny...XD
Generally, we can go diving everywhere as long as there are water,but we usually do it near a sinking ship or reef because many fishes like to live in them.
Yeah, the most important purpose of diving is looking colorful fishes swimming in front of our eyes!!
I once go diving in Green Island. It is really a memorable experience. I thought that i was flying in the sea, colorful fishes and coral were just in front of mt eyes. When the coach threw out bread crumbs in the sea, flocks of fishes rushed to us eating them. Lots of beautiful fishes were swimming near my body!! It was just like in a dream!!
Last, as usual, let us feel the greatness of diving neat s sinking tank!!


Though I haven't had the experience of diving, I really want to try it, for the world full of marine creature is so charming, and the pictures are really amazing and funny.
回覆刪除I want to try it too! Hope the seas around Taiwan can be clean forever~
回覆刪除